Knowing the signs and how to determine if youʼre pregnant.
Recently missed a period or have a positive pregnancy test? If a baby isnʼt part of your plan right now, you might be worried about an unplanned pregnancy. Here are some signs to look for:
- Fatigue or extreme tiredness.
- Missing a menstrual period
- Tender, swollen breasts. Your nipples might also stick out.
- Upset stomach with or without throwing up (morning sickness)
- Cravings or distaste for certain foods
- Mood swings (being more emotional)
- Frequent urination
- Weight gain or loss
- Body aches, such as back, abdomen, groin, or thigh pain
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms of if you think you are pregnant, schedule an appointment for a FREE pregnancy test.
Determining How Far Along You Are
If you have concerns about being pregnant or if youʼre considering abortion, itʼs important to know how far along you are. An ultrasound can provide accurate information to establish the gestational age and estimated due date.
Schedule an appointment with our Client Care Team to confirm your pregnancy, determine the viability of your pregnancy by measuring the babyʼs heartbeat, and receive accurate information about how far along you are.
Missing Periods & Negative Pregnancy Tests
If you are missing one or more consecutive menstrual periods (Amenorrhea – oligomenorrhea), and your pregnancy tests continue to be negative, you should see your health care provider to find out whether there are any health problems. PACN can help provide you with referrals.